Heya, as you might've noticed, we are still harshly short in moderators. There's currently three of us here semi-active, the rest are unresponsive.
The main submissions stay closed until new interested people feel a passion to help this group shine once again.Favorites Submissions
This is an unmoderated area and doesn't follow the same submission rules as actual submissions, as a member you are expected to submit according to DeviantArts rules and into correct folder for your own benefit. Submissions are automatically approved.
1. Each member can submit to favorites twice a week, so choose carefully. You can submit your own works or other peoples works into there.
2. Please see the favorites page for folder information, there was a glitch that prevented me from deleting old folders (but you can only submit to the active ones).deviantfur.deviantart.com/favo…Become a moderator?
Moderators are expected to have a good understanding of artwork, groups rules and be good at speaking english.
Answer these following things and NOTE them to the group, title "Moderator request":
1. You have a piece that contains a clothless female raccoon in a forest scenery, tell me: in which circumstances the piece would be declined or accepted to our group, and which folder it should be submitted to.
2. There is a traditional pencil piece, tell me: in which circumstances a black&white piece is declined or accepted to our group and how a traditional piece must be presented to be acceptable.
3. Link a piece from our current gallery that should've been declined according to the groups rules and explain why (there's several correct answers to this and this task doesn't require you to dig through lots of pages).Want to become a contributor?
Contributors are expected to be talented artists/photographers/crafters who are very familiar with the groups rules and therefor equally trustworthy people like our mods are.
Answer these and send them as a NOTE to the group to apply as a contributor, title as "Contributor request":
1. Tell me shortly about you as an artist.
2. Link three of your best works that have been previously accepted to our group.
3. You have a piece that contains a clothless female raccoon in a forest scenery, tell me: in which circumstances the piece would be declined or accepted to our group, and which folder it should be submitted to.